I Am Me and Only Me

Intro:  Hello Everyone and Welcome to my blog.  I have always wanted to start a blog. But I have always been afraid.  Afraid of many things and I have just let anxiety control my life.  So this blog is my story and how I am leaning and applying what I learn to my life.  I am finding out things about myself I never knew.  I want to share with you my happiness and knowledge.  Maybe you will get something out of this blog and apply it to your life.  I am no doctor nor do I have any special titles.  I am me and only me.  I am leaning to live my life to the fullest.  But this is different from person to person.  This is my Journey and I invite you to this blog for a look at me and who I am.  

Disclaimer:  I am me and only me.  If you are offended by anything I say or post that is on you.  I am NOT going to change who I am just because you don't like it.  Go read another blog.  Its that simple.  You don't have to comment your option because... I don't care for someone who focuses to bring down others.  NOW!  

...with that said we can move on.  "Disclaimers are a must these days the young people be crazy child."  *says this in her very country granny voice*.


So Let start off My first blog post with 

Who you is?

Why thank you so much for asking my name is Kristy.  I am from a small town is southwest Louisiana.  Yes from the deep south, the swamp, water boy state... no I did not take a boat to school everyday.. no I did not live in the swamp (close too.. but not in).

Why did you join the Army?

When I graduated high school I did not how  what I wanted to do.  I was trying to find myself.  I did some stuff I am not proud of BUT...how do you find out who you are is you don't learn from your failures.  I saw a opportunity to grow.  I could have done it so many different ways but at the time I really wanted to just fly and discover what was out there in the world so I flew. 

Where did you go for basic training?

So that is my next post folks....  Coming Wednesday, April 18th, 2018.











Comments